At 11 Months Charlie:
Is all over the place! As soon as he turned 10 months he really got crawling on his hands and knees down. He's super fast!
Loves books. He's obsessed with Brown Bear and we have to read it every time we are sitting in the chair in his room.
Is Peyton's number one fan. She loves to make him laugh and he adores her. He has started imitating noises she makes and they will sit and squeal/growl at each other and then crack up. It's so cute!
Is blowing kisses
Has taken his first steps!! He'll take about 3 steps before falling forward. I'm not sure if I'm ready for him to be walking!
Still thinks the word "no" is a joke. He knows the things he's not supposed to touch but he will take off crawling towards them giggling and looking back at me with a "come and get me!" look. I can't help but laugh at him. Then he laughs when I pick him up and tell him no. He's too cute for his own good. I'm so screwed!
Can crawl up the stairs and loves to do so!
Is getting so big! I just can not believe he is almost 1. I swear he was just born...
No comments:
Post a Comment