Every time Peyton goes to bed she builds a little nest in her crib. It takes her a few minutes to put it together and it has to be just so. She starts with a bird shaped pillow and then covers it with a blanket, her lovey, and 4 or 5 burp rags. She makes sure her baby doll of choice is covered and comfy and then finally lays down. When she wakes up she throws each piece of the nest out of her crib before calling me to come get her. If I happen to come in before everything is on the floor she tells me I can't come in yet until all of her "things" are out. Once everything is on the floor she calls out "Mommmmy, where are you?" She picks everything up and puts it back in the crib so it's ready for next time. I love her little quirks!
Monday, June 2, 2014
Peyton's Nest
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment