Thursday, July 16, 2015

Nora Quinn

Nora Quinn joined our family on Saturday, July 11th.  After anxiously awaiting her arrival (she was two days late) and a whirlwind labor and delivery it's almost surreal that she is really here!  She was born at 12:34pm and weighed in at 8lbs 8oz, 20.5 in.  She is already the perfect addition to our family and we are so in love with her!

My labor started slowly but once the dr. broke my water things moved very quickly!  Jason took a "before" pic.
 And "after".  So happy to have this beautiful baby girl in my arms.  I will never forget looking down and seeing that our little surprise baby was a girl! 
 That squishy face!
 She let us know loudly that she was here!
 Sweet baby feet
 She has her brother's adorable pouty face!
 Daddy's girl already!
She has a head full of dark and wavy hair!
We spent the rest of Nora's first day introducing her to family.  My parents brought Peyton and Charlie up soon after she was born.  As soon as they walked into the room I lost it.  Seeing my two "big" kids walk in and meet their baby sister was one of the happiest moments of my life and the happy tears were flowing.  I don't have any pictures of their meeting on my camera but we had our family photographer present and I know she captured some great ones!
 My sister made Nora her very own birthday cake which Jason and I enjoyed on her behalf.
 Jason and I spent the evening soaking in our new baby girl.
 The next morning my parents brought Peyton and Charlie back up to the hospital to visit.  Peyton is head over heels for her little sister and loved holding her.  Charlie was more interested in my food and playing with Grandpa's hat. 
 
Nora met her Aunt Mary and Uncle BR
 Her cousins thought she was pretty great
 Sweet baby
 Aunt Erin
 Monday morning waiting to be discharged
 Going home!


No comments: