Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Charlie: Three

At Three Charlie:

  • Likes to stir the pot, push buttons (especially with Peyton) and run the opposite way when we ask him to do something.  And he does it all with a gleam in his eye and a smile on his face.  
  • Couldn't be sweeter.  He gives lots of hugs and kisses and I love you's.  Just today I looked in the review mirror to see him kissing Peyton's hand in the back seat.  
  • Loves to throw and hit things.  All things. All the time.  He is destructive for the fun of it.
  • Loves: Dinosaurs, Paw Patrol and baseball
  • Is speaking very well.  I've noticed how much more complex his sentences have become over the summer.  
  • Has the best smile and laugh
  • Loves to rough house with Daddy
  • Still takes a good 2-3 hour nap everyday.  He wears himself out!
  • Is really enjoying swimming this summer
  • Loves to be outside
  • Loves his sisters.  He's very sweet with Nora and plays well with Peyton (most of the time)
  • Is doing pretty well with potty training.  
  • Still loves to read books.
  • Still has his mama wrapped around his finger (and I think he knows it!).  He's just too cute for his own good!





No comments: