Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Adventures in Babysitting: Day 3

The third day was a charm! Millie and I had a great day. She got a very good night of sleep - 12 hours! So she was well rested and ready to go! We took Shannon to work again and dropped her off. When we got home we played for about an hour and then it was nap time. I put Millie in the stroller and she was out in no time. She ate a good lunch of apples and oatmeal, we played some more and then we went to pick up Shannon! I think Millie is starting to get used to the idea of spending the day with me and realizing that maybe it's not so bad. I'm a pretty fun babysitter :) Here's a pic of Millie playing today with her new favorite toy, Shannon's keys! She's also wearing the cute new dress I bought her!

No comments: