I'm off to Connecticut for a whole week! I leave bright and early tomorrow morning and will return next Saturday afternoon. Millie's regular babysittter is on vacation next week so Shannon and Scott asked if I would be interested in coming out to fill in. They didn't have to ask me twice! I can't wait to spend the week with Millie and really have some quality time with her. This will be my first time ever taking care of her all by myself without any other family being there. I'm a little nervous! It's been a while since my babysitting days! But I know we will have so much fun and be best buddies. Millie has grown and changed soo much since I last saw her in May. She's crawling,well army crawling, and doesn't just lay on a blanket anymore! I know she's going to keep my busy and on my toes! I can't wait! I'm also looking forward to having some quality sister time. Shannon's school is on a summer schedule so she will only be working half days and we will have the afternoons for some sisterly bonding:) And of course I'm looking forward to seeing Scott too!
Friday, July 11, 2008
Millie Time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We can't wait to have you here! We promise we'll send her back though, Jason, this time ;)...
Post a Comment