Happy Birthday to the one who makes me smile and laugh everyday, the one who loves me despite my faults, the one who supports me no matter what crazy ideas I come up with, the one who makes me feel safe and protected, the one who I hope to be next too for many birthdays to come! Happy Birthday to my best friend, my husband!
Today Jason turns 26 which means he still is not as old as I am. Oh, the curse of marrying a younger man ;)
Happy Birthday, Jason! I love you!
I'll post next week of all the celebrating to come this weekend!
Thursday, January 28, 2010
Happy Birthday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a fun weekend of celebrating! I am definitely going to contact that Etsy seller. We have a long last name too and usually vendors won't make them for us. Thanks!
Post a Comment