I am so glad that this month is almost over. For all intents and purposes, March was not a good month at our house. After barely recovering from the passing of Jason's Grandfather, we received some more bad news last week. Jason's Grandma on his other side of the family had also passed away. It was like a bad case of déjà vu. No family should have to suffer so much loss in such a short period of time.
The services for Jason's Grandma Schneider were held over the weekend and it was a wonderful celebration of her life. Jason's mom comes from a big family. Let me rephrase that. A HUGE family. She is one of 17 children. Yes, that's right, I said 17! It was mentioned several times that Jason's Grandma was a true saint for raising 17 kids and I have to agree. Not only did she raise 17 kids, but she did an amazing job. They are all great people and I have enjoyed getting to know them over the past several years - although it took me a while to keep everyone straight! Here are some more mind blowing stats of the Schneider Family. There are 61 grandchildren, 48 great-grandchildren, and 3 great-great-grandchildren. Incredible.
So needless to say Jason and I are looking forward to moving on from this difficult month. I'm hoping April brings more warm weather and some happier celebrations!
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Goodbye March and Good Riddance!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment