Jason and I watched the girls on Saturday so Shannon and Scott could enjoy a kid-free afternoon. They came to our house for a play date and we had a great time! It was 95 degrees and humid so I thought it would be fun to get out the sprinkler. It was a first for the girls and they both had a blast!
Merill ready for a day of fun with LoLo and Jason! Loving the headband!
Jason setting up the sprinkler
We put on our swimsuits and joined in the fun.
Jason showing Millie and Merrill how it's done!
Merrill's turn
Millie "taking a shower"
Millie lounging and enjoying her afternoon snack
I think we wore the girls out because they both passed out cold on the way home!

Jason and I both enjoyed spending the afternoon with the girls. And we enjoyed our payment of a delicious dinner at Shannon and Scott's that evening :)
Sunday, June 13, 2010
Play Date
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks for sharing this and even more thanks for playing with the girls for the afternoon (even though you do it every day of the week...)! They certainly had a great time and it was good for Scott and me too :).
Post a Comment