We had busy weekend full of family, friends and fall fun!
Friday night I went to a fundraiser with Kelly and our friend Lori: The United Way Fashion Show Celebrating Diversity at Chase Park Plaza. It was fun seeing the fashion show and supporting a great cause. After the fashion show, Kelly and I had a double date with our Jason's :)
Saturday we headed to Belleville, IL to Eckerts for our second annual family apple/pumpkin picking outing. It was quite a bit warmer this year, but just as much fun. Millie and Merrill had a blast picking and eating apples, exploring the country store and selecting their pumpkins. It was a great day spent with the family.
On the tractor heading out to the apple orchard
Merrill had a hard time sitting still on the tractor :)
Shannon and Scott
Jason and I stocked up. I'm planning on making an apple pie and homemade apple butter
Millie filling up her bag
and taste testing ;)
Merrill had a blast
Huge pumpkins!
Saturday night we went to the Guster concert at the Pageant with Brandon and Mary. It was an awesome show. You should check out Guster if you have never listened to them. They are one of our favorite bands.


Today we watched the Rams game at Jason's Uncle Randy's. Good food and good company. Bad game :(
I'm loving all the fall festivities (although I wish Mother Nature would realize it's time to cool down the temperatures and pack away the summer heat til next year) and time with friends and family we have planned over the next few weeks!
Sunday, October 10, 2010
Fall Festivities
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
fun weekend! I didn't know Guster was in town! We were gone anyways...next time ... :)
I love Guster! Glad to hear it was a good show. Funny thing about the Rams game...around here we thought it was a "good" game ;-)
Post a Comment