...is a brand new, healthy BABY!! Jason and I are so excited to share that we are expecting our first baby due December 16th! Just in time for Christmas :) We couldn't be happier and can't wait to meet this little sweetpea!
Wednesday, June 8, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Yea! Yea! Yea!! We are so happy and excited for you and can't wait to have a little niece or nephew (and cousin) to love and spoil!
YAYYYYYY! Congrats Lauren! I'm so excited for you guys! I hope you have a great pregnancy.
Wonderful news! Congratulations!
You are continuing the Ross tradition of December birthdays. You'll have to work hard to give this little one that hasn't already been claimed.Congratulations! We're so happy for you and Jason.
awww fun! Congrats!!
Congrats lady! I haven't been on Google reader this week to see this!!! So excited for you and Jason!!!
Post a Comment